264 jobs in Building / Construction / Civil Engineering in the Canton of Aargau
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be responsible for assembling and rotor balancing of different types of turbochargers, in the Division Turbocharging, Product Group High Speed in Baden, ensuring high-quality products made in Switzerland.
Reporting to the Head of Assembly, you will assemble high speed turbochargers for a smooth delivery to the customer in the required time and quality.
- Assembling the turbochargers and balancing the rotors according to the applicable quality regulations and the agreed deadlines for delivery
- Reading and understanding instructions and following the established processes
- Compliance with occupational safety and factory rules
- Maintenance of personal tools / resources
- Participation in the continuous improvement process (CIP)
- Storage and retrieval of components
- Apprenticeship as a polymechanic
- Several years of experience in the field of assembly
- Very good understanding of quality and willingness to actively improve processes
- High level of commitment, dedication and flexibility
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Good user skills in MS-Office, especially Excel skills are an advantage
- Fluency in German, English would be a plus