Vertigo is a high-end furniture store in Geneva, and we are looking for an Interior Designer or Interior Decorator/Sales Executive, 80 - 100% on a fixed term contract for 6 months.
We deal with diverse projects ranging from the choice of furniture, lighting, carpets etc for clients to the installation and delivery of the items to the customers' homes.
- Create, develop and lead projects with clients.
- Follow and develop the clientele.
- Advise customers regarding the choice of furniture, lighting, carpets, etc. with the list of brands we work with.
- Confirm orders with suppliers.
- Produce quotes, orders, delivery notes and invoices.
- Manage deliveries, organize the schedule with customers.
- Manage the showroom and maintain it.
- You are highly motivated, flexible and creative with visual awareness as well as flair for attractive design solutions.
- You have strong organisational skills and you know how to lead a project from start to finish.
- You are pro-active and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- You have several years of experience selling high end furniture, lighting, etc., and you have a knowledge of the different interior design brands.
- You have a foundation in interior design or interior decoration as well as sales.
- You have excellent computer skills.
- You are fluent in French and English, Italian is a plus.
We offer you a unique working environment, in the heart of a luxury store.
Please click on the APPLY link to apply online.
Thanks for sending your CV and all required documents, as well as some visual examples of your work if available!
Entry October 2019 at the earliest.