Are you ready to make an impact?
Who are we?
We develop, manufacture and supply dental implants, clear aligners, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in esthetic dentistry, tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
We empower our employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change, to stay ahead of the competition. From the first Dental Implant in 1974 to the latest Digital Solution – we do things differently than others
We deliver innovation based on evidence. This is part of our employer culture as well as an exceptional team spirit that truly encourages diversity and a powerful “can-do” attitude.
#WeChangeDentistry every day. Be part of it.
If that sounds like an environment you can imagine making your first or next career step we have something interesting for you: We are looking for you, our new Graduate, in the Human Resources Track of our Program!
What is this unique program all about?
It's an 18-months opportunity to learn, to grow and to create within one of the world's leading MedTech companies.
It's your chance to #JoinStraumann and support us in bringing our Human Resources Operations to the next level.
How does the program look like?
- Intensive Onboarding into the organization at the beginning (Oct, 1st, 2020)
- You lead or work in various projects in the Global HR community of our company. At least one of them will be outside of Switzerland.
- Projects could be from every HR discipline such as Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding, Learning & Development, Talent management, HR Operations, HR Strategy and/or related business areas,...
- You will have a Mentor out of HR business who supports you in your development and additionally our Global Head of People Management and Development will act as your Top Management Mentor
- Exchange and teaming up with the other Graduates in the program
- You take ownership for your program from the beginning: you build "your" individual roadmap on your journey through Straumann Group People management
- Qualification courses customized for your needs and preferences
- After 18 months the goal is to offer you a permanent position, however, this is not guaranteed.
Who are we looking for?
- You successfully completed your master's degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics or a relevant discipline
- First practical experiences in business (as a working student, intern or similar) - at least 6 months - shaped your view on corporate life.
- As this is a starter program you can be a "Young professional" but you should not be more than one year away from University
- Beside your expressed interest in Human Resources you have a strong affinity to numbers and data: Analysing data, using technology to learn from it and the ability to transform it to useful conclusions is nothing that scares you
- Technology, especially IT, is your friend - you are always striving to make the best use out of it
- You are using social media (more than Facebook and Instagram ;-)) in your daily life to communicate, collaborate and getting things done.
- You are open-minded curious to learn and ambitious to grow.
- You speak and write English on an advanced level, other languages, such as German, French, Portuguese or Chinese are a plus
As we define ourselves as a high-performance organization, we live the so-called player-learner mindset and we believe that our core behaviors make us successful.
Find out more about it at www.straumann.com/careers
How we select
- Send your application
Show us your creativity with your application. Feel free to use every kind of media you want but send us also a CV through this platform
You will see some of us virtually and answer some questions with your Laptop or Smartphone camera
- Onsite-Interview in Basel including a small business-case-presentation
You will meet all relevant peers and current Graduates
What can you expect from us?
- An agile and ambitious HR community: We are #ChangeMakers.
- Open, friendly colleagues who #collaborate and #support each other:
We are #Players+Learners.
- The #freedom to #create and #engage: You can leave your #FootprintInDentistry.
- An employer who invests in our #inspiring corporate #culture.
- The #opportunity to develop yourself as a person and in your #career. We #grow.
- #Attractive workplaces at great locations - We are a #GlobalPlayer.
- A good salary and many other cool #benefits (incl. Free local public transport, lunch checks,...).
- To work for the No. 1 in #Dentistry and one of the leading #MedTech companies.
and many other things more!
Program starts: Oct, 1st, 2020
Contract: Temporary contract
What do people say about us as an employer?
See reviews on Indeed - Glassdoor - Kununu (German)
Stay tuned and connect with us!
@straumannjobs at LinkedIn - Xing - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Quora
Should be clear: No external recruiter support needed for this role.