Place: Zurich area
Contract: permanent avec AKKA Switzerland
This role is responsible for maintaining Quality governance, processes and improving overall site
capability. This includes oversight and sustainability of the Global Quality Management System as well as
adherence to any supplemental local requirements.
• Q-Council & KPIs: consolidation and support to the Region.
• Follow-up of Data Integrity projects
• Follow-up of Compliance Projects such as, but not limited to: implementation of
GSOPs, Continuous Process verification, Inspection Readiness and Site related
• Active collaboration and support in the management of Critical Events.
• Consolidate and support regional site, support the global functions with CSV, data
validations, implementation of global SOP, process verification and other site
• Scientific or engineering graduate (BSc, MSc, PhD)
• QA experience background with experience in compliance in quality management
• Knowledge and experience in Pharmaceutical industry (GMP environment)
• 5+ years of managerial experience and responsibility in quality management
• Experience must include successful examples of managing change by influence
• Experience in global pharmaceutical operations, supply chain management, Quality,
project management and global environment
• Strong focus on delivering global results as well as building site capability to demonstrate
If this sounds like your next challenge could you please send me your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org / (+41 78 929 78 14) and I will call you to discuss it in more details.
Alternatively, if you think this position could benefit someone you know, please do not hesitate to fwd it and cc.