862 offres d'emploi en Technique médicale
Product Manager Marketing Detection
Product Manager Marketing Detection
Join Tecan! Join the market leader!
Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Then look no further and join our Life Science Detection team in Switzerland, Männedorf as
Product Manager Marketing Detection 80-100%
What you will do
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about challenges in life cycle management of our high-end Detection multimode readers with focus on live cell imaging. In this role you will manage the products successfully in order to achieve our sales and profitability goals. A highly ambitious and motivated team spread over our sites in Männedorf and Grödig (Austria) will support you accordingly.
Responsibilities will include
- Identification of business opportunities, market trends and implementation of customer requirements based on feedback from our global field force and your Key Opinion Leader network
- Active support and participation in product development activities from early business case analyses to market launch activities
- Management of the entire product life cycle process and leading of the related product care team after product market introduction
- Contribution to the setup of strategic activities for your product line and active participation in the roadmap planning
- Monitoring of pricing, product positioning, sales targets and related profitability analyses
- Development of tailored messages and value propositions for the relevant customer groups
- Working closely with our communications teams and local sales organizations to roll out promotional activities
What you bring along
- Completed studies in life science with focus on cell / molecular biology (Master or higher)
- Experience in fluorescence and light microscopy as well as flow cytometry is a clear plus
- Two to three years’ experience in product management and strong affinity to software topics
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Excellent English language skills (B2 or higher) with any further language being a plus
- Independent and result-oriented work style with strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel internationally and spend about 20-30% of your time at our site in Grödig (Salzburg area, Austria)
What you will get
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Progressive employment conditions
- Exciting career opportunities
- Wide range of training courses
- Extremely attractive location overlooking the lake of Zurich
- International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
- Strong company culture with rich history
- Global mindset with “Swissness” at heart
Look no further and apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
#lifescience #detection #healthcare #automation #medical device #biology #biotechnology #cellbiology #imaging #software
We care about people - Join the market leader.
People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that’s the world in which Tecan plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered.
Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We care about our culture.
Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – ‘Always there for you’.
Legal entity: Tecan Trading AGCity: MännedorfCountry: CH