3 jobs Calibration engineer dans le Canton de Bâle-Campagne
Asset Management Engineer
Asset Management Engineer
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Fisher Clinical Services GmbH is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific Corporation, a world-class company serving the scientific community and healthcare industry. We are leaders in providing clinical supply chain management services and clinical supplies distributed to patients worldwide. For more information about our site in Allschwil please visit: www.fisherclinicalservices.com
Four our Basel site we are currently looking for an Asset Management Engineer
You are the single point of contact for the asset registration (facilities, equipment, components and spare parts) of the Allschwil facility. The FM department and other departments can register assets in Maximo CMMS and you are responsible of the correct registration of these assets during the complete lifecycle (DBFMO) of these assets. You can set up new strategies and process flows in asset registration and you can discuss these new strategies within the Facility Management department and other departments in Allschwil. You are responsible for the correct and unique numbering of the assets (using ISO standards or other) and labeling in the field. When registration is performed correctly and according to the GMP guidelines, it enables the asset owners to plan and execute maintenance, re-calibration and re-validation activities on their assets to ensure a longer lifetime with high quality
- Asset Registration (Facilities, Equipment, components and spare parts)
- Asset Registration in the field (labeling), in systems and in applications
- Facilitate FME(C)A workshops to identify risks and define mitigation strategies
- Define and improve asset registration processes, discuss with stakeholders in Allschwil
- Deputy System Administration of Maximo
- Maintain drawings Autocad and DWG of buildings and systems.
- Keeping up to date on industry standards and regulations
- Following and updating company IT SOPs for GxP Server/Systems Qualification requirements
- Identify and recommend innovative technology solutions that will enhance our ability to deliver value and meet business needs
- Own development and maintenance of documentation (SOPs, Work Instructions, Diagrams and Statistics etc.)
- Continuous improvement of the quality by applying quality mindset and PPI/Lean/Six Sigma principles to daily technical and general operations of the team
- 3-5 years’ work experience in a FM, Maintenance or Engineering environment.
- Minimum 1- 2 years in pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge and proven experience with CMMS systems like Maximo or SAP
- GMP experience
- Knowledge about data security and data integrity
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks and react quickly to problems and issues
- Displays a deep understanding of the technology, industry, and market
- Fluent German and good English skills (writing & speaking)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.