To strengthen our team in Switzerland, we are looking for a Functional Safety Engineer. You will work as a Consultant and help our clients in developing their projects and maintaining their quality standards.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with Automobile & Original Equipment (OEM) Manufacturers to define product safety requirements
- Ensure compliance of the Product Development Lifecycle activities with the safety norm ISO 26262 V-Cycle
- Cross-functional management: direct engineers for producing safety work products
- Lead Risk Management activities: Hazard Analysis & Risk Assessment, FMEA, Fault Tree Analysis
- Develop Risk Control Measures strategies to ensure compliance with ISO 26262 to avoid Li-Ion batteries fire
- Participate in Design Reviews with the design teams as the safety expert, reviewer and approver
- Ensure the Safety Case is complete and conform by tracking and assessing deliverables
- Submit the Safety Case to the Certification Body SGS-TüV, lead assessment non-conformities resolution
- Audit of the Beijing Plant to ensure that the product safety is sustained during production
- Set-up processes for post-market, complaints surveillance and product changes management
- Foster a safety culture across the organization by training & coaching engineers, managers
- Defined a System and Software Engineering Lifecycle Process to meet the A-SPICE Maturity level 2
- Steered the deployment of a new Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) software in the company
- Msc in electronic / embedded systems or equivalent with emphasis on quality end/or safety
- Min 5 years of experience on a similar position
- Experience and good knowledge of Waterfall model
- Good knowledge of the ISO 26262 standard
- Languages : English and French
- You know how to take initiative
- You like to work in a multidisciplinary team
- You value knowledge-sharing
- You must have strong verbal and writing communication capabilities.
Ready to join?
We offer an exciting tailored career path for your professional and personal development within an international company. You will be accompanied from the beginning with specific coaching and mentoring programs and intensive training on innovation and management in a fast-moving and results driven environment.
We are looking forward to meeting you very soon at Altran!