In this role, you will be responsible for the validation of the print engine software running on our digital printers.
You will develop device simulators, automated systems, and integration tests as well as design and run test plans for the validation of the next generation of our printing machines.
You will also support production and service teams to diagnose and investigate issues. In addition, you will be responsible to follow-up and validate critical IT hardware components such as servers, network switches or network boards.
Finally, you will be part of a small team using modern tools and methodology (scrum) to deliver innovative products in a fast-paced environment.
Software Quality Assurance (QA) - C# (f/m)
- Design and develop automated tests for existing and new functionalities for printer embedded software,
- Continuously improve our test framework and test processes,
- Create or maintain simulation tools to extend automated tests capabilities,
- Assist developers on unit test's coverage,
- Run validation tests on machines for individual developments as well as full releases,
- Investigate and diagnose issues reported by production and service teams,
- Work closely with service and commissioning teams to improve the process of testing, bug analysis and corrections.
- Follow-up and validate IT hardware modifications and evolutions,
- Create and maintain automated tools for server installations (images, back-ups, …)
Would be an asset:
- Min. 5 years of experience writing tests (manual and automated with different tools),
- Min. 3 years of experience working with industrial systems,
- Experience in developing software with C#,
- Experience in testing in an agile context,
- Good knowledge of test automation frameworks and tools,
- Good knowledge in IT hardware components such as servers, network boards and switches
- Ability to be attentive to details while keeping in mind high-level and long-term goals,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Positive team player who enjoys working collaboratively.
Your education and languages skills
- Knowledge of digital printing technologies,
- ISTQB certification or similar.
Our Software Stack
- Degree in computer science
- Proficiency in English and French.
- Frameworks: .NET, REST (OpenAPI), CUDA, MQTT, OPC-UA, Adobe PPE
- Database: PostgreSQL
- CI/CD: Azure DevOps with git
- IDE: Visual Studio
For more than 130 years, and over 50 countries, BOBST has always been at the forefront of innovation and we want to accelerate connectivity, digitalization, automation and sustainability to make packaging better than ever.
BOBST is one of the world's leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. Join our highly qualified staff and together, let's shape the future of the packaging world.
The production site of Mex, near Lausanne in Switzerland, is also the headquarters of the Bobst Group. It is the most important site, employing approx. 1500 passionate people.
It also trains each year roughly 200 apprentices. The site offers an idyllic work environment. In the countryside and close to major highways, it is also well served by public transport. It offers many amenities, such as a corporate restaurant, sports fields, a fitness and a nursery. The facilities have been recently renovated and represent a model for sustainable development.