2 364 offres d'emploi de Engineer
Site Reliability Engineer
Site Reliability Engineer
The Swatch Group Services LTD is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Logistics, Information Technology, Customer Service and Real Estate. The company belongs to the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch maker with a portfolio of 18 brands of which Omega, Longines, Tissot and Swatch.
The IT Infrastructure Department has an opening for a Site Reliability Engineer.
The SRE engineer will work in the IT Services division of the Swatch Group Services Ltd, particularly in the PaaS & Orchestration team of the IT Systems & Infrastructure organization. The new employee will manage the Mission Critical Web Hosting infrastructure, which hosts many companies Websites and E-Commerce solutions. Various modern and complex solutions are implemented like CDN, WAF, Infrastructure as a Code, Docker, application servers/Middleware, etc...
- Manage the Infrastructure hosting the Web Infrastructure services
- Provide various support to customers using this Web Infrastructure
- Evaluate / Compare / Implement new technologies coming in the market
- Works on innovations for the continuous improvement of the Web services Infrastructure
- Bring the technical and architectural competences
- Provide 3rd level support for the IT responsible community
- Evaluate and develop approach to solutions
- Manage partners and suppliers
- Participate to the 24*7 on call service
- 3 to 5 years of experience in information technology
- Professional Experience with Core Internet Protocols (TCP, DNS, HTTP, TLS)
- Professional Experience with Infrastructure as a Code, Git, CI/CD
- Professional Experience with Docker container in production Environment
- Experience with Load balancer, WAF, DEV-Ops methodologies
- Experience in Web Development, Kubernetes, Project management are a plus
- Demonstrated initiative, customer orientation and team work competencies
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people
- Ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision
- Structured and methodized approach
- This position calls for an autonomous and rigorous troubleshooter
- Willing to keep learning
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
o Fluent in French is required (spoken and written), as well as excellent knowledge in English
The Swatch Group Services LTD
Please submit your application via the link to Swatch Group Services LTD.