MABUCHI MOTOR ELECTROMAG SA
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail:Chemin du Dévent, 1024 Ecublens
Founded in 2003, Mabuchi Motor Electromag SA is a leading expert in the development and manufacturing of brushless DC motors for high-speed applications up to 300 W. Renowned for their quietness, reliability and efficiency, Electromag motors have been selected by leading medical device manufacturers in the fields of ventilation, dentistry and orthopedic power tools. Since 2021, Electromag is part of Mabuchi Motor Group, the global number one manufacturer of miniature DC motors in number of units. Mabuchi Motor employs 21,000 people worldwide, is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange has a strong presence in the automotive, consumer and industrial markets.
At Mabuchi Motor Electromag SA, client relationships are our top priority. We’re looking for a dedicated and personable account manager to maintain and develop client accounts and serve as our main point of contact. This position will report to the Head of Sales & Business Development. The ideal candidate will have an experience in sales of technical products within medical environment, be fluent in French and English and have a drive for providing exceptional customer service. Apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that will move our business forward.
Objectives of this role :
- Serve as the main point of contact in all matters related to client concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Support the company’s sales operations
Serve as the main point of contact in all matters related to client concerns and needs like:
- Handling of incoming RFQs throughout the quotation process and elaborate appropriate response in regards of the solutions offering
- Follow-up running projects throughout the sales cycle and provide support project management team
- Handling of customer communication and commercial issues related to product changes and complaints
- Support operations and supply-chain by elaborating forecasts
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with established accounts
- Be the backup for sales administration tasks (order processing, invoicing)
To do so, the Sales coordinator will develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings and work closely with other teams like R&D, supply-chain, quality, process engineering and production.
Required skills and qualifications :
- A first experience in technical sales or account management, ideally within medical industry
- Technical education in electrical or mechanical engineering, microtechnology or similar
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English (minimum C1)
- Hands-on approach and ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously within a dynamic SME environment
We offer you :
- An interesting job within a motivated team
- All the advantages of a dynamic organization which is part of large group
- New and efficient work tools
Please send us your complete file (CV, work certificates, diplomas) by responding to our annoucement on the jobup.ch website.
- Isabelle Mileci
MABUCHI MOTOR ELECTROMAG SA