Suisselle SA is a Swiss company based in Yverdon-les-Bains, specialized in research, development, production and commercialization of aesthetic medicine products worldwide.
In the frame of the growth of our business, we are looking for pro-active and ambitious sales persons preferably from aesthetic industry with a strong account management experience and existing relationships within the medical arena.
Sales Representative - Aesthetic (Swiss market)
This position will be primarily responsible for growing the assigned territory by supporting development of new and existing accounts and executing the marketing strategy.
There is a high accountability for achieving territory financial sales targets and objectives. Another key aspect of this position will be establishing and maintaining relationships with medical practitioners and providing professional product trainings to foster KOL engagement and drive product adoption.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales revenues: continuously grow the business revenues in expanding the client portfolio, increase client’s retention and grow the brand’s penetration,
- Develop and maintain productive and effective relationships with key accounts within the territory,
- Achieve monthly Sales target and associated KPIs,
- Identify sales opportunities in existing accounts and builds long-term relationships with qualified prospective customers,
- Grow the customer prospect list by actively networking, exploring, and proposing out-the-box activations to develop the area database,
- Develop long-term relationships between the Brand and their customers by acting as an ambassador of the brand, its vision, and values,
- Prioritize and manage accounts within assigned territory by assessing appropriate business opportunities,
- Collaborate with the sales & marketing to ensure alignment in objectives and activities,
- Attend symposiums and congresses and participate in organizing and managing local events,
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage,
- Maintain accurate records, database and documentation for reporting and feedback,
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with the latest industry data.
- Minimum 3 years experience in in Sales and Business development, in the Aesthetic / Pharmaceutical / Wellness industry - preferred,
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Previous experience in representing the Company at regional and/or international events,
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.) Solid reporting experience & use of the CRM,
- Fluency in French and English, German is a plus.
The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and communication skills , be a proven leader, sales guru and strong strategic thinker that can drive long term business development on both the global and local levels.
Join a small international team with several innovative projects on-going and to come. In order to enjoy the challenge, you must be flexible, independent, have a strong “can do” attitude and capable of adapting yourself to an international environment.