Senior Administrative Assistant
Infos sur l'emploi
Date de publication:29 mars 2023
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail:1, 1000 Lausanne
We are looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant to support our client's project management team, as well as other departments.
Join a very dynamic and challenging team in an international and prestigious biopharmaceutical company, based in the canton of Vaud.
- Provide administrative support to the Project Management Office Manager, including agenda management, expense report management, and appointment scheduling.
- Coordinate activities for various meetings and events (on-site and off-site).
- Prepare meetings (documents, agendas, etc.).
- Organize travel/travel for employees.
- Contribute to budget development and manage purchase orders for clinical development, as well as invoice and payment tracking.
- Provide administrative support for executive team meetings (meeting preparation and attendance).
- Prepare presentations and manage the filing of various documents.
- Support team leaders in the administrative management of projects (meetings, calendar, budget and FTE planning, tracking and reporting).
- Work on Microsoft and in particular Sharepoint to create and update various documents for the project team.
- Manage document resources on the SharePoint site
- Support the project management team in the organization of recruitment interviews and the integration of new employees.
- Act as a support for other administrative assistants
- Bachelor’s degree and more than 5 years of experience in an administrative position in an international, dynamic and fast-paced environment (ideally in the pharmaceutical field and/or with a sensitivity to the healthcare environment).
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint and of Microsoft Office applications (Excel in particular).
- You are autonomous, energetic, proactive, organized and with a good sense of prioritization, able to provide high level administrative support.
- You are flexible and adaptable, able to support and work with employees at all levels of the organization and in all functions.
- Fluency in English and French is required.
- Morgane Cayuela