Skyguide provides air navigation services in Switzerland and parts of neighbouring countries. With around 1500 employees from more than 30 nations, we are pursuing an ambitious innovation strategy that is based on a strong safety and learning culture. We are guided by four values: "We team up to succeed", "We drive innovation", "We own what we do" and, finally, "We create great customer value".
Are you interested in finding out more? We want you to join us as a/an ...
SAP Application Integration Manager (80-100%)
The SAP Application Integration Manager is responsible for the management of some S/4 Hana modules and associated SAP satellite Cloud solutions part of the Skyguide IT corporate landscape. This includes the management of project implementation for solution evolution as well as the support and/ or monitoring of the modules and associated solutions.
Skyguide IT corporate landscape contains a S/4 Hana private cloud system including Finance, Controlling, Procurement, Sales, Portfolio & Project Management and Payroll modules. The IT landscape includes also SuccessFactors, Concur, SAP Multi banking, SAP Analytic cloud linked to SAP Datasphere, OCR solution, document archiving solution and SAP Business Technology platform connected to internal solutions.
- Lead, plan, manage, design, implement, support and/or monitor SAP integration activities related to some S/4 Hana modules and associated solutions including impact analysis feasibility study
- Responsible of overall quality of delivery of new functionality and business process including any production changes
- Facilitate harmonization and integration of End-to-End business processes and activities across modules & associated solutions through projects
- Able to customize and review customizing delivery at module level, including master data management
- Resolve modules and process issues including interfaces involving the technical team members and internal business customers as 3rd level support
- Facilitate integration of release activities driven from the software partners
- Develop and assure trustful relationship with the internal business customers and our suppliers and partners
- Provide guidance, coaching and knowledge transfer to business team members
- Bachelor's degree in science with an engineering or computing background and corresponding work experience
- Proven experience (10+ years) in SAP integration activities at project and operation level
- Knowledge and experience in some SAP S/4 Hana modules and associated solutions like FI/CO/SD/MM/Payroll/EPPM modules, SuccessFactors, Concur, SAP Multi banking, OCR solution & VIM, SAP Analytic cloud & SAP Datasphere
- Knowledge in role and authorisation for SAP landscape would be an asset
- Strong communication and leadership skills including experience with cross-functional teams
- Comfortable in interacting with people across hierarchical levels in the organization
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, very good knowledge of German or French
Location: Geneva or Wangen b. Dübendorf
Working percentage: 80-100%