Join us and invent the future of hospitality today!
EHL's vibrant campus is a unique hub where passionate students, distinguished academia and industry experts come together from 100+ different countries with a common goal: to develop and spread hospitality knowledge, while supporting the continued growth of the industry.
We continuously strive to enhance the working environment and personal development opportunities for our 400+ staff and faculty, among the most recognized experts of their respective fields. Since its creation in 1893, EHL has been widely recognized by the industry and consistently ranks among the top hospitality management school in the world. Everything we do is grounded in our values of excellence, family, respect, learning and innovation and we are committed to bring them to life in tangible ways to our staff. Find out more about EHL here. Our Innovation department is looking for a:
(Act. rate: 100%)
About the role
Your mission will be to create a cutting-edge hospitality learning platform by taking overall responsibility of the vocational / non-vocational hospitality student learning journey, blending online and offline learning while keeping the delivery highly interactive.
- Work with design, strategy, product and engineering to create a compelling hospitality education vision resulting in a disruptive learning product that fits customer needs;
- Act as the voice of the teacher/coach in the definition of innovative educational solutions;
- Lay the foundation and implement minimum viable product solutions for: Blended online and offline hospitality teaching;
- Create a scalable course production process;
- Develop a process for information extraction from subject matter experts;
- Assist in online content production with external partners;
- Populate LMS with relevant interactive learning content;
- Provide insights into education, assessment and market trends;
- Gather product requirements based on customers' needs and across the team and EHL Group members;
- Drive a multidisciplinary team of internal and external stakeholders through lean, agile based processes (build, learn, adapt);
- Use end-to-end project management skills for learning projects;
- Bachelor degree in a social sciences field (business, cognitive psychology, tourism, hospitality);
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in training & development, human resources, learning design or other similar learning related roles;
- Experience launching digital learning products and understanding of blended learning design
- Work experience with one of the leading learning management systems and in learning content development;
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written) both in French and English;
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Ability for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving;
- A focused desire to build products and services that customers will love;
- Capacity to manage time and schedules to meet deadlines;
- Leadership skills allowing ease with people and ability to create a community;
Perks and benefits
EHL Group offers an exceptional benefits program which features free meals, generous paid time off, a free parking spot or employer's contribution towards public transportation as well as staff access to the school's infrastructures and on-site services.
Think you've got what it takes? Please send us your resume and cover letter!
Applications have to be submitted on this website only - applications submitted via other means will not be taken into account.
Follow us on social media