We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to work in close partnership with the Business Units translating demands into Talent solutions. 4-6 month temporary contract.
English must be fluent / French is a good plus.
Position based on la Cote.
Talent Aqcuisition Coordinator - 4/6 month Temporary Position
Our client is an international pharma company.
- Demonstrate empathy and respect for people. Develop authentic relationships, through generous listening & straight talk
- Employerbranding local management
- Identify category needs
- Optimize visibility in all strategic sourcing channels for the category
- Jobposting &sourcing
- With HRBP / recruiting line manager / challenge and build job requisition and talent profile. Post on sHaRe
- Search internal candidates database and talent pool
- Co build recruitment process and approach with Business Unit HRBP and team leaders
- Select and Manage Agencies / Headhunters
- Pre-select candidates
- Screen CVs and Interview candidates to build a shortlist
- Debrief on candidates with Business Unit HRBP and Functional leads
- Lead on candidate offer and feedback. Develop Internal Talent agenda:
- Prepare and lead cluster category Talent Review meetings
- Define action and development plan in conjunction with Business Unit HRBP's / HRD's
- With HRBP's anticipate category talent needs and actively manage internal talent pools to provide solutions. Know key talent in the category
Profil du candidat
- Has strong previous experience in sourcing and talent management (in particular succession planning) in any field/function
- Able to think long term whilst having focus on short term requirements
- Able to establish effective and trusted relationships / partnership whilst providing a challenging perspective
- Strong commercial acumen and influencing skills
- Able to translate business strategy into a category talent strategy, monitor Budget and create business cases to support needs for more/different investments
- Capable and previously demonstrated breakthrough thinking
- Strong Leadership Skills (someone who drives the talent expertise across the function)
- Strong passion and excitement for the Talent Agenda
- Entrepreneur (willing to try different approaches and take risks), very curious about trends and strong growth mindset.
- Good balance between emotional and intellectual agility
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Conditions et Avantages
To be discussed.