Senior Architect for Chinese projects
Herzog & de Meuron is an international architecture firm with its head office in Basel and subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, UK, and USA.
To complete our team in Basel, we are looking for a senior architect for our Chinese projects.
Requirements for the position are:
– Professional degree in architecture
– 5-10 years in project planning, detailing and execution on large scale international and cultural projects. Experience in China preferred
– Experience with coordination of consultants
– Experience with statutory (permitting) and tender processes in China
– Experience with costing, value engineering and construction management preferred
You enjoy working in an international and creative environment, build relationships and motivate teams of people. Distinct analytical skills enable you to manage the complexity on organizational and coordinative fields and report back to the Project Manager.
Candidate should have excellent ability to communicate orally and in writing both in Mandarin and English or German, as well as strong communication skills. Relocation to China after a period of 3-6 months in Basel may be required.
Your application should include a cover letter, a complete resume, and a portfolio in a PDF format not to exceed 10 MB. You can send your documents either by using our online application form on our website or by posting it to us referring to the reference number P20-2.