132 Administrative assistant jobs in Lausanne
Administrative Assistant (50/80%)
Ref jobup.ch: 1933774 | Date: 16 October 2021
SWISSto12 is the leading developer and manufacturer of advanced engineered Radio-Frequency (RF) products for telecommunications, surveillance and radar applications in the aerospace industry. The company’s patented 3D printing technologies and associated product designs are unique to deliver lightweight, compact, highly performing, and competitive RF systems. SWISSto12 has developed commercially with success in Europe, Israel and the USA with prominent partners and customers such as Thales, Airbus Defence & Space, Elbit, IAI, CAES and the European Space Agency. SWISSto12 is the fastest growing Swiss aerospace company, spun off from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL), privately owned and backed by prominent Swiss and European Investors.
SWISSto12 is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, and operates subsidiaries in Santa Clara, California and Tel Aviv, Israel. The company is well funded for its near and mid-term developments and backed by a solid customer revenue stream
SWISSto12 is recruiting an experienced Administrative Assistant to join the fast-growing company and contribute to peruse the worldwide opportunities.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following functions:
• Support operations in the finance department. Prepare and process billing, invoicing and payments
• Assist and take directions from the CFO on daily activities
• Support the sales process by sending and tracking parcels and export documents
• Independently manage the archiving of all documents
• Keep an inventory of office supplies and purchase material when needed
• Provide support to the management team when needed (e.g. welcome visitors, customers and guests)
• Take part in communication on various subjects, both internally and externally
• Contribute to preparation and distribution of meeting related documents
• Support with draft, execution, tracking and filing of various legal documents
• Take care of various office tasks as required
Required experience and competencies:
• 5+ years of experience in an administrative assistant position
• Commercial CFC or equivalent diploma,
• Good knowledge of common IT tools (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills in English, other EU language is an asset.
• Excellent document drafting skills.
• Autonomous and proactive working style with excellent working organisation and ethics.
• Communicating effectively, excellent relational skills and ability to work in a team with different professional and cultural backgrounds.
Working conditions and contact:
The position opened herein is based in Renens.
SWISSto12 offers a part-time (50-80%) contract with an attractive compensation package.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Interested applicants are requested to apply containing a CV (resume), a motivation letter, a copy of your important diplomas, at least three references to Click to send email with subject Administrative Assistant/Family Name