84 Account manager jobs in St. Gallen
Account Manager - East
Account Manager - East
Account Manager - East
Sales Mokena, Illinois
ACCOUNT MANAGER - SLICING EQUIPMENT
EASTERN US & CANADA REGION
Provisur is a leading industrial food processing equipment manufacturer headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, with a global network of manufacturing, sales and service locations. In 2009, Provisur was formed as a wholly-owned subsidiary of CC Industries to consolidate its food processing acquisitions.
What differentiates us?
Since we are privately owned, we can take time to support long-term customer relationships, invest in innovative solutions, and expand our machine portfolio strategically. That is why we offer only the most reliable, innovative, and high performance brands to serve our global customer base. We push the boundaries of technology, application innovation and service to give our customers the most value possible.
Why work for Provisur?
Provisur is a place to grow, try new ideas and see those ideas flourish into remarkable products, workflows, and approaches. We foster an environment of respect, creativity, and teamwork that continues to lead and improve our industry and enrich the lives of our employees. We are friends, co-workers, and family.
Lead the sales effort in the assigned geographic territory. Develop existing and new customers identifying opportunities for new equipment sales and supporting aftermarket sales opportunities. Work with agents in assigned region (as applicable) to drive sales. Drive continuing, profitable sales growth of all assigned equipment brands and models. Exemplify sales ability, team selling leadership and drive to meet sales targets. Apply approved sales methodology in all sales related functions. Identify opportunities to extract the "Voice of the Customer" for new product development and innovation and communicate to our ITeam. Monitor competitor activities, including new product introductions, organizational changes and pricing. Monitor and communicate to the Sales and Service team market conditions that affect our business and potential for sales growth. Communicate customer meeting objectives, outcomes and next steps through weekly call reports. Maintain accurate sales pipeline and adhere to assigned expense budgets. Work with Customer Service Representative in assigned territory identifying aftermarket leads and opportunities.
- Travel within the assigned geographic sales territory to follow up on and generate Provisur leads and opportunities, uncover customer/prospect problems, demonstrate Provisur equipment and applications of assigned product line(s), present solutions with compelling value proposition including ROI analysis that differentiates Provisur from competitors and close sales.
- Management of key and target accounts in assigned region conducting annual and bi-annual account reviews to uncover equipment and aftermarket opportunities, concerns with our products and services, and develop an action plan for the year.
- Prospect existing markets and target alternative markets to expand customer base.
- Coordinate all functional activities including Sales, Service, Engineering and Product Development to meet customer expectations.
- Meet or exceed target customer visits in assigned region preparing and submitting call reports for each customer visit communicating equipment sales opportunities with action items and assignments, competitive activity, performance problems with our products and services, and aftermarket leads.
- Maintain calendar, opportunities, accounts, and contacts in Salesforce
- Update Success Factors monthly
- Manage individual annual expense budget
- Participate in meetings and conference calls.
- Maintain personal sales skill level through company provided material and training as well as personal study and development.
Skills & Abilities
- Proven ability to prospect and close sales in a long cycle sales environment using “value selling” techniques at a plant and corporate level.
- Ability to lead growth initiatives at the customer leveraging our technical and service team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, organizational and time management skills required.
- Must be a self-starter and able to build relationships
- Five years of experience selling capital machinery into the food processing industry.
- Meat industry experience is preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Science in Management/Marketing/Engineering or equivalent experience.
Provisur provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants, regardless of a person’s age, race, color, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, military or veteran status, national origin, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law. Apply Apply Later ← Back to Current Openings