We are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Building the big moments - we deliver unforgettable sporting events
Infront is all about sports. Active in more than 25 sports, we cover all aspects of a successful sporting event from the distribution of media rights, sponsorship, media production, event operations through to digital solutions. If you share our passion for sport, we may just be the right fit for you.
We are looking for an Associate Director, Media Sales to start as soon as possible.
- Territorial media (tv, ott, etc.) sales across Infront’s portfolio in multiple territories as well as sales of digital products (if applicable)
- Media responsibility over certain accounts/properties (if applicable)
- Responsible for media sales budgets
- Leading and supporting all aspects of media sales/ rights-out media negotiations
- Market research of relevant markets, competitors, etc.
Experience and Competencies:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in media sales
- Expert knowledge in at least 1-2 territories in terms of media landscape, i.e. knowing all relevant broadcasters and platforms and being familiar with all media developments in such territories
- Experience in managing sales process including tenders
- Experience in managing accounts/properties would be a great asset
- Strong problem-solver skills and willing to take responsibility for getting things done
- Acting autonomously and independently
- Intelligent risk taking
- Building effective internal and substantial external networks
- Strong attitude towards high quality, excellence in delivery and ‘client-first’ thinking (external & internal)
- Positive attitude towards Infront’s company values
- High degree of awareness on all Compliance related matters with special focus on Infront’s Code of Conduct and all related policies
- English fluent, any other languages are a plus
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront is an equal opportunities employer.