SWISSto12 is a disruptive high growth company operating in the aerospace and telecommunication markets. It offers out of the box Radio Frequency communication systems based on a unique 3D printing production technology it has developed and patented. This technology allows for the company’s product to feature unique RF performance points, lower weight and competitive costs.
The company is currently going through high revenue growth, with multiple world class customers entrusting it with the design, production and testing of critical communication components and systems. Customer references include Thales Alenia Space, Airbus Defence and Space and the European Space Agency.
The main market addressed is satellite telecommunications, with focus on delivery of high throughput connectivity for users such as airplane passengers, ship passengers or remote locations that lack ground telecommunications infrastructure. The company is also active in remote sensing and radar applications.
SWISSto12 is currently headquartered in Renens, Switzerland with a 1500 m2 facility gathering all its European operations, and a growing subsidiary based in Santa Clara (California, USA).
Executive assistant to the CEO
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated executive assistant willing to help the CEO and other members of the management of a high growth aerospace company. The CEO’s tasks primarily include business development & sales, duties associated to the board of directors, contribution to HR management, overall administration. Tasks hence include:
- Manage the agenda of the CEO
- Contribute to preparation of presentation material for customers or for the board of directors of the company
- Contribute to preparation and distribute meeting related documents (invitations, agendas, minutes)
- Manage tasks for the CEO and other C-level members of the management: Setup of NDAs, track their execution and archiving and validities, Keep track of negotiations, execution and archiving of contracts, Prepare and file expense reports, Booking of travel arrangements, Help with meeting preparation (prepare meeting rooms, catering etc…), Answer landline phone and route calls / take messages.
- Follow-up on e-mails of the CEO and keep track of action items agreed in such conversations
- Contribute to marketing initiatives coordinated by the commercail team
- Manage the company’s attendance to industry events:
- Organize registrations for the attending staff
- Contribute to organization of booth displays when applicable
- Contribute to organization of meeting agenda during events
- Occasionally, you will be asked to participate in overall tasks and services inherent to a small company
Required experience and competencies:
- University’s degree, ideally with a business and/or adminsitraive content to it
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative or executive assistant position
- Excellent command of standard office tools (MS office, CRM, e-mails)
- Interested, inquiring, polite and helpful approach to working with different audiences and solve daily problems and open issues
- Interested in the aerospace industry and in communicating the company’s progress to it
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to write high quality documents
- Autonomous and proactive working style with excellent working organization
- Communicating effectively, excellent relational skills and ability to work in a team with different professional and cultural backgrounds
- Language: Fluency in English and French (with emphasis on excellent writing skills) is mandatory
Working conditions and contact:
SWISSto12 offers a permanent contract at attractive conditions, the position is to be started as soon as possible.
Working at SWISSto12 includes:
- An open and international work environment with top talented fellow colleagues
- Success is aimed for as a group: initiative and risk taking is rewarded
- Easy and open access to the management
An application containing a CV, a motivation letter, at least three references and possibly reference letters, a copy of your important diplomas and grades is necessary.
Only apply on the dedicated recruitment website JobUp.