Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading global networks of independent audit, tax and consulting firms. The network employs over 68,000 employees in more than 145 markets.
To expand our dynamic company, Grant Thornton Switzerland/Liechtenstein is looking for an
Assistant Manager Corporate Tax, 60-100% (w/m/d)
- You support international clients in all tax matters (declarations, assessments, audits internal and external, projects)
- Support due diligence projects, provide research and assessments on tax issues
- Support the Managers with the preparation of the answers to the requests from the tax authorities
- Support the further development of our tax department as an active team member
- Work closely with the Managers to ensure quality and speedy work
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in Law or Economics from a Swiss university
- 3-5 years of experience in a tax environment
- You appreciate the exchange with clients and over time establish yourself as the primary contact person for questions regarding tax returns
- Team-oriented, open personality
- Analytical thinking and quality-oriented, structured way of working
- Very good level of French, good level of English, German is a plus
What we offer
- Young, dynamic and motivated team in a locally rooted and internationally oriented company
- Challenging, independent and flexible work in a motivated team, which attaches great importance to professionalism and the support of our clients
- Top benefits such as a 40-hour week with overtime compensation, 5 holiday weeks, flexibility in work arrangements (seasonal model), etc.
- A workplace in the center of Geneva
We are pragmatic, hands-on, international, dynamic - the alternative to Big4. We look forward to receiving your application.