SonarSource SAGeneva 15
Publication date:01 octobre 2022
Place of work:PO 675, 1215 Geneva 15
Sonar’s industry-leading solution enables developers and development teams to write clean code and remediate existing code organically, so they can focus on the work they love and maximize the value they generate for businesses. Its open source and commercial solutions – SonarLint, SonarCloud, and SonarQube – support 29 programming languages. Trusted by more than 300,000 organizations globally, Sonar is considered integral to delivering better software.
The impact you can have
This role will sit within the Hiring function, part of the wider People & Culture team which looks after the entire employee journey at SonarSource. Today the Hiring sub-team is composed of 1 Hiring Team Lead, 1 Sourcer and 3 Recruiters, located in the Geneva and Annecy (France) offices and we are looking to expand the team: we want to hire Recruiters in all of our offices and further build a function of excellence, providing high quality talent acquisition service to the teams who grow. The Recruiter at SonarSource has a major impact on ensuring operational excellence within the recruitment process and that no team is understaffed.
This position will be ideally based in our headquarters in Geneva, which currently has approximately 200+ SonarSourcers.
Even though SonarSource is home to over 33 different nationalities, which is something we are very proud of, English is the official spoken language here, therefore this role will require a strong level of English.
On a daily basis, you will
- Have fun with your team, learn from each other, and put a smile on candidate’s faces
- Manage the candidate pipelines for all the technical and/or non-technical roles you are being assigned to
- Run first video interviews, assess candidate's skills, engaging with them and writing feedback
- Support hiring managers and the interviewing panel on interviewing best practices as well as assessing candidate's skills, engaging with candidates and writing feedback
- Make sure the company recruitment process is applied and streamlined in order to gain efficiency
- Identify gaps and areas of improvement in the process and raise any issues to the rest of the hiring function and hiring managers
- Be responsible for the accurate use of our ATS within the company and help others on data accuracy when needed
- Identify the most useful metrics to share with teams and use data to influence decisions
- Partner with broader People & Culture team and take part in ad-hoc projects and initiatives to help SonarSource stay a great place to work
The skills you will demonstrate
- 2-3 y min of full-cycle recruitment experience preferably recruiting for Software Development positions (both staffing agency and in-house backgrounds are valued)
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping candidates and experts find their dream position in a product-driven company
- Self-driven and autonomous who also loves being part of a team, bouncing ideas, and sharing knowledge
- Can-do and positive attitude with a strong ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Great communicator with a collaborative mindset who values feedback, both giving and receiving
Words from the team
We are a team thrilled to wake up every morning and know we will see each other and work side by side together. We are all passionate about our specific domains, whether this is sourcing and finding a great candidate or helping someone grow within the company!
We are very lucky to be part of a workforce of truly smart and engaged SonarSourcers, with such a variety of nationalities, viewpoints, and expertise, across our 4 different offices located in France, Switzerland, Germany, and the US.
At SonarSource, we consider our team to be very open, warm and caring, hands-on, and with a high level of expertise serving SonarSource’s big goals.
Does this resonate with you? Come as you are, and help us make SonarSource grow!
The SonarSource People & Culture Team.
Why you will love it here
• Safe work culture - we value respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
• Flexible hours - we schedule our days in order to be effective at work, while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
• Great people - we value people skills as much as technical skills and strive to keep things friendly and laid back. Still, that does not prevent us to be passionate leaders in our domains. Our 300+ SonarSourcers from 33 different nationalities can relate!
• Work-life balance - keeping a healthy work-life balance is important. This is why we have a hybrid work policy and some people prefer working some days from home.
• Always keep learning - in an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is a must, and we're happy to help our team to acquire them.
What we do
Sonar was started by a team of developers that wanted to change the way code is built in an agile development process. The company was created to develop the open-source tool SonarQube, which is now the standard in code quality management with over 350,000 instances deployed today. Every day we are focused on solving developers’ next big problem.
Who we are
At Sonar we believe in people, excellence, and delivery. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless in their respective missions. We want to work with people who are ready to fasten their seat belts and be part of an incredible ride. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we genuinely love what we do and do what we love. If there’s one main message we want you to remember about us, it’s that we push others to be best in class at whatever they do: choose your battle, innovate, take risks, and lead change. Join us; we’ll be smarter and stronger together.
If this sounds like you, apply now!