199 Facilities management job offers
Ref jobup.ch: 1937994 | Date: 25 October 2021
Meggitt PLC is a global engineering group specialised in extreme environment components and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defence and energy markets. Some 9’000 people are employed across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North America and regional bases in Brazil and in India.
Meggitt Fribourg’s site provides its expertise to the four strategic business units of Meggitt PLC. Meggitt Fribourg is employing 450 employees. We develops, manufactures and sells world-wide a complete range of transducers and electronic systems for the monitoring of engines, turbines and other rotating machinery in both the aerospace and energy industries.
To further strengthen our “Project” department, we are currently looking for a “Project Manager”.
You will be responsible for delivering the assigned projects within the stated cost, quality and schedule requirements.
You work closely with all relevant functions (Engineering, Program/Product Management, Sales, Quality, Operations) and external stakeholders (customer, sub-tiers, authorities) to lead and manage engineering development projects.
• Project Planning: you will develop a project plan – you will describe the project scope, identify the project stakeholders, master schedule with timeline, budget, statement of work and deliverables, master project closure criteria, applicable processes, project organization and governance, communicate with the stakeholders (internal or external), manage risk & opportunities.
• Project Execution: you will follow the established guidelines for project management and the specific project management process. You will lead the cross-functional Project Team, monitor project performance and work with the team to solve any problems that arise. You will engage all necessary actions to deliver the project in due time, cost and quality. You will maintain an up-to-date project plan and the associated risk & opportunity register, change ledger and action lists. Monitor and track any scope changes, you will report on project progress to customer, involved internal participants, and senior management.
• Continuous Improvement: you will generate lessons learnt as they occur, be part of the process improvement initiatives when required.
• Strong experience with design, test, qualification and industrialization of electrical components and/or systems.
• Good level of English. French and/or German an asset.
• Adept with computer applications, including MS Office Suite, MS Project, ERP Systems (SAP preferred), ...
• Excellent communicator – can sell concepts to people at all levels in the organization, including engineers.
• Flexible and adaptable to change. Able to see big picture and good problem solver.