Sr. Software Test Engineer
AMF Medical SA
Publication date:08 June 2023
Place of work:Rue des Jordils 38, 1025 St-Sulpice VD
Tandem Diabetes Care Switzeland Sàrl, a subsidiary of Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc., is a MedTech start-up located in EPFL’s Innovation Park in Lausanne, Switzerland. Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc., is a global insulin delivery and diabetes technology company based in San Diego, California. Together we are creating new possibilities for people living with diabetes, their loved ones, and the healthcare providers through a positively different experience.
Tandem Diabetes Care Switzeland is developing Sigi™, a next-generation insulin “patch pump” that will offer additional treatment options for people with diabetes. This pump is based on a patented microfluidics technology developed in-house over the past 6 years. You can find out more about Sigi here.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
Working from Tandem Diabetes Care Switzeland’s office onsite in Switzerland, you’ll….
- Independently designs, develops, modifies, and tests automated test software and software tools.
- Independently identifies opportunities in software process, discusses with peers, and implements proposals to address gaps.
- May manage working interactions with external vendors and resources ensuring that deliverables and timelines are met.
- Responsible for automated test software design specifications, interface descriptions, and other software documentations; may act as documentation owner for projects.
- Provides estimates of effort and timelines to management.
- Contributes to test software architecture.
- Responsible for the training, mentoring and development of junior team members.
- Manages source code effectively using Source Code Management (SCM) tools, processes and procedures.
- Independently diagnoses, replicates and addresses build and deployment issues.
- Confirms completion of required training plan before assuming job responsibilities.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, including Privacy/GDPR/HIPAA, and other legal and regulatory requirements.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
YOU’RE AWESOME AT:
1. Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Proficient with formal software test methodologies.
- Proficient knowledge of C and C++.
- Familiar with common test frameworks and automation tools.
- Able to work independently and deliver high quality work product without close supervision.
- Able to articulate work assignments and direct the work of more junior team members.
- Adept at seeing change as an opportunity to improve business performance and campaigning for it when necessary.
- Able to effectively convey information related to work product and lead group discussions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead work teams.
- Able to assert own ideas and persuade others through effectively consolidating, evaluating, and presenting relevant information.
2. Minimum certifications/educational level:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences or related field or equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience.
3. Minimum experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in the field of automated test software or in a related area.
- Knowledge of Good Documentation Practices (GDP) preferred.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
In addition to innovative technology, we have a culture that fosters the idea that the happiest people are the most productive people. Not only do we hire forward-thinking achievers to join our workforce; we reward, develop, and retain them too. We offer:
- A high-tech and innovative environment in MedTech
- Excellent working conditions, autonomy, being part of a motivated and highly qualified team
- Interesting and stimulating work in an innovative field with high potential
- Pleasant environment within the EPFL Innovation Park, with possibility to benefit from the campus infrastructure
- Alain Woodtli
AMF Medical SA
No recruitment agencies please