Senior Financial Analyst
Publication date:31 May 2023
Place of work:rue du Pré - Jorat 14, 2108 Couvet
STA Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (STA), a WuXi AppTec company, is a global leading small molecule pharmaceutical development and manufacturing capability and technology platform company serving the life science industry, with operations in China, the United States and Europe. As a premier Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO), STA offers our worldwide partners efficient, flexible and high-quality solutions for small molecule Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and finished dosage forms.
We are currently looking for a
Senior Financial Analyst Operations
This position is a key position within the Finance team.
You will be responsible for supporting cost accounting activities and continuous process improvement projects to ensure an efficient and effective financial management of the manufacturing facility.
Your flexibility, agility as well as your strong interpersonal skills will help you create a solid relationship with your team members, stakeholders, and the global STA Pharmaceutical finance team in a fast-changing environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead calculation of yearly standard costs and monitor the inventory revaluation process.
- Analyze existing standard costs and perform manufacturing variances analysis to support decision making.
- Estimate product costs for new products.
- Coverage of master data, account reconciliations, & process flow for inventory and GL.
- Assist in elaborating, developing, and monitoring the annual budgets and operating forecast.
- Support month-end closing and accruals activities in line with the compliance principles.
- Constantly improve the process and act as a key contributor to automation initiatives for the reporting/reconciliation process.
- Interact with US & China Finance teams to share, collect, and record transactions to support accounting and finance operations.
- Constantly seek deep understanding of the business and keep the pace with updates in a dynamic environment.
- Key contact person of internal and external audits.
- Participation in internal and cross-functional projects.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis.
- Back up of Finance Site Head.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; CPA or CMA is a plus.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in the same position.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Resilience, flexibility & agility required.
- Able to work autonomous and with a good drive to achieve.
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Communication, teamwork, and strong interpersonal skills required.
- Profound knowledge in SAP FI/CO is a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent knowledge & understanding of Cost accounting
- Alexia De Kostine