79 jobs in IT / Telecommunications in Zug
Lead Business System Analyst
Lead Business System Analyst
Lead Business/IT Analyst for Remote Solutions Program (RSP)
Location: EMEA based (Rotkreuz, Kaiseraugst, Mannheim); Indianapolis, US.
The Remote Solutions Program, once fully deployed, will provide capabilities to remote connectivity, proactive and preventative maintenance and software deployments, as well as intelligence capabilities to our devices. DIA IT plays a critical role in this process by enabling our IT ecosystem.
The lead business analyst must play the role in connecting our many systems and partner systems to the overarching objectives of the program. The program will release the first product iteration this year and move into a more mature and scaled product delivery process to follow. This individual will work closely with the IT Project and Program Management within RSP.
Successful candidates for the RSP Lead Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the program to meet RSP business objectives through identifying/consulting with the business the features and enablers required to successfully steer the Remote Solution program in the proper direction. This individual possesses skills both strong technical and interpersonal to collaborate with stakeholders and vendors in finding common ground to shape solutions. He/She will work closely with Architects, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Solution Owners, Integration Specialists and Release Train Engineers in delivery of new capabilities and enablers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems or related field;
- Overall 7+ years experience as Business Analyst and product management
- Strong hands-on and leadership experience in deploying a board set of technologies end to end
- Experience and understanding of application development methodology - including Agile and Waterfall approaches, functional requirements, process modeling, and re-engineering, use case development, user acceptance testing, organizational change management, and large-scale system implementations
- Experience with Jira, Azure DevOps, Trello and other Agile tools preferred
- Key Skills: Experience with Cloud based platforms and integration toolchains and API integration
- Knowledge of MuleSoft and/or Solace is a plus
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and Organization Change Management
- Experience with Salesforce, Mulesoft or other integration toolchains
- Troubleshooting of basic integration type issues
- Demonstrated success in handling initiatives of high complexity, high profile and large scale programs
- Proven skills in relationship building, influencing, customer-focus, decision-making, and problem-solving
- Ability to work in an environment of competing and alternating priorities with a constant focus on delivery
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills; solid business acumen; well-honed influencing skills are essential
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team
and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.If you have a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at US.Accommodation@roche.com.