3 592 IT / Telecommunications job offers
Behind every record, there are years of intensive training and the athlete's desire to produce excellent performances. Behind the result, there is profound know-how and the high precision of Swiss Timing's state-of-the-art technology.
If you have a special interest in technology and you want to participate in the future development of high level sport events ... we are looking for you!
Globally active, our company is constantly seeking for employees determined to progress and strive in a highly innovative environment.
If you take pride in honouring your stakeholders, you have a passion to solve developer's common concerns, and you are energetic and open-minded, we have an amazing position for you in a company like no other.
As a senior software developer at Swiss Timing LTD, you are in charge of development of our software solutions used in the next biggest international sports events, e.g. Olympic Games or World Cups. Responsible to ensure the highest quality and reliability of the software, you support continuous improvement. During sport competitions, you assist the technology and work in close collaboration with our sports managers and the sports federations. Finally, you support and train the testing and operational team and take part of small project management.
- Degree in Computer Sciences
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in C# software application development (web or heavy client)
- An experience with web technologies is a plus (Angular, Vue.JS)
- Ability to work as an effective team member yet able to be autonomous
- Capacity to respect the deadlines and to deal with stressful situations
- Travel availability (approximately 20%) in Switzerland and abroad
- Interest in Sport
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units
- Grasp of security principles
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mind-set with great attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- German and French would be an asset
Human Resources Manager