EHL GroupLausanne 25
Publication date:26 September 2022
Place of work:Cojonnex 18, 1000 Lausanne 25
Join us and shape the future of hospitality today!
EHL’s vibrant campuses are a unique hub where passionate students, distinguished academia and industry experts come together from over 120 countries with a common goal: to develop and spread hospitality knowledge, while supporting the continued growth of the industry.
We continuously strive to enhance the working environment and personal development opportunities for our 500 staff and faculty, who count among the most recognized experts of their respective fields. Since its creation in 1893, EHL has been widely recognized by the industry and consistently ranks among the top hospitality management schools in the world. Everything we do is grounded in our values of excellence, family, respect, learning and innovation and we are committed to bringing them to life in tangible ways to our staff.
For our Campus in Lausanne, we are looking for a:
About the role
The mission of the EHL campus Lausanne Values Coordinator is to work closely with the EHL Group Values Ambassador to inculcate EHL Values Group and the corresponding behaviors on the EHL campus Lausanne.
We expect the following behaviors:
- Lead through example and perform with loyalty all EHL group activities and responsibilities
- Emphasize more the why than the how
- Act in fairness with an open mind, a preventing approach rather than a sanctioning approach
- Generate and maintain trust between EHL group students, staff and Herself or Himself
- Assess frequently attitude and behavior of all towards EHL Group values
- Inform, explain and reinforce regularly to EHL Group Staff and students the expected behaviors attached to the values
- Evaluate, control, reprimand and penalize if and when necessary
- Monitor sanctions processes and follow ups
- Establish and organize EHL values week activities and campaigns with Singapore and Passugg Campuses
- Provide administrative support to EHL Values Ambassador
- Experience in appreciating and understanding cultural differences and in caring about the people and the environment
- Bilingual in English and French
- Extensive knowledge of EHL group culture and history
- Strong in soft skills and constructive communication
- Autonomous, creative and proactive
- At ease with Microsoft Office tools
Perks and benefits
EHL Group offers an exceptional benefits program which features free meals, generous paid time off, a free parking spot or employer’s contribution towards public transportation as well as staff access to the school’s infrastructures and on-site services.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Please send us your resume and cover letter!
Applications have to be submitted on this website only – applications submitted via other means will not be taken into account. Please note that submitted documents will be used to evaluate your application and processed by authorized EHL Group employees.
Kindly note that EHL Campus Lausanne is closed for summer break from 23 July to 14 August inclusive.
Veuillez prendre note que le Campus EHL de Lausanne est fermé pour les vacances d’été du 23 juillet au 14 août inclus.
No recruitment agencies please