People Leader Research & Development
Sonova AGStäfa ZH
Infos sur l'emploi
Date de publication:08 août 2022
Taux d'activité:80 – 100%
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail:Stäfa ZH
Who we areYou enjoy creating and innovating. You never stop striving for better. You take responsibility and you get results. You love being part of a team. Above all, you want your work to matter: Welcome to our world! At Sonova we create sense by bringing sound to life. Our innovative hearing care solutions help millions of people enjoy life's unforgettable moments.We offer exceptional career opportunities through market-leading brands from consumer to medical, products and services that keep pushing hearing care forward, and a culture where you can quickly belong and perform at your best.If you want the freedom to explore, opportunities to grow, and make positive change on people lives through your work, this is the place for you.Join Sonova. Create sense.
Sonova's R&D people leaders act as line managers and coaches for individuals and teams. They work together with technical managers to ensure optimal functioning of the development teams, help remove impediments and foster a collaborative and psychologically safe work environment. They drive employee engagement and talent development and contribute to organizational development. In this role, you will lead a group of software developers, architects, and project leaders. You do not need to have a technical background, but you are expected to develop a high-level understanding of their work over time, and you are enthusiastic about working in the medical device industry.
Are you able to guide people out of their comfort zone?
Are you willing to enable yourself and others to build high-performing teams and the best organization for developing cutting-edge hearing technology?
- Line management for your employees, including performance management, training and recruiting
- Talent development, coaching and mentoring, conflict management
- Contribution to R&D organizational development and continuous improvement of existing processes
- Guiding teams and individuals through change processes
- Embodiment and strengthening of company culture and values, fostering of employee engagement
- Managing soft and technical skillset supply to our development teams
- University degree, preferably in engineering, audiology, or equivalent
- Additional qualification in (team) coaching and change management is a strong plus
- 7+ years of relevant work experience and some experience with people management is a must
- Experience in a technical function or in the medical device industry is a plus
- Strong leadership skills and ability to address interpersonal matters
- Excellent communication skills and ability to advocate for oneself, positive, proactive and can-do attitude
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles. Employment level 80-100%.
Gianni S. Raffi, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate's ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.