299 offres d'emploi de Chef de produit
Product Manager, full-time position
Swiss Education Group is the largest private hospitality education group in Switzerland. Our 4 hospitality management schools, alongside the Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland, offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. With a variety of specializations on offer, ranging from Events Management to Finance, we encompass 7 brands across 6 state-of-the-art campuses (Brig, Le Bouveret, Caux, Leysin, Lucerne & Montreux) all supported by our corporate head office in Montreux.
For our corporate HQ in Montreux, Marketing Department, we are looking for a
As a Product Manager for a specific brand/entity within SEG Group, you will be responsible for growing this brand by implementing and executing the 360 marketing campaigns. Your role will be focused on brand and its products (programs), embracing the current trends.
- Understand and analyze the competitive environment, clients and develop strategic insights and recommendations to grow your Brand(s);
- Develop and execute successful marketing and communication plans, leverage new media trends in collaboration with the Digital marketing teams;
- Successfully implement innovation by mobilizing and engaging cross functional teams;
- Improve Brand(s) business results by developing the quality of your product portfolio.
- Master’s Degree (preferably in Business Studies or Marketing)
- More than 4 years’ experience in a Brand/Product Marketing role with demonstrated success of development
- Experience of having worked within a service delivery sector, education sector experiences a bonus
- English is your mother tongue, you are proficient in French and/or German
- Strong analytical skills and proven record of using data and research to support initiatives undertaken
- Experience in monitoring competitor market activity
- Experience in using digital and social media trends and tools
- Understands and is able to build strong customer advocacy
- Commercially aware and results driven with good business acumen
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to different tasks at hand
- Proactive and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved, calm working under pressure
- Uses evidence to support arguments or positions taken
- Proficient communicator both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Affinity with and interest in education