Alec Allan & AssociésGenève
Date de publication:10 août 2022
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail:1205 Genève
On behalf of one of our clients, an internationally active company based in Geneva, we are seeking a:
Who will manage sale and purchase and trading related contracts.
- Act as focal point for all contractual matters.
- Liaise with other departments and third parties to gather information and produce documentation.
- Perform analysis and data consolidation.
- Ensure compliance with internal rules and procedures.
- Conduct risk assessment, mitigation and control.
- Manage issuance of contracts and amendments.
- University degree in Law, Business Management or other related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Contract administration, ideally acquired within the Commodities / Trade Finance industry.
- Proven knowledge of Incoterms.
- Fluency in English, other languages an asset.
- Detail-oriented, flexible and committed.
- Impeccable ethics and integrity.
- Strong team player, self-motivated and able to perform under pressure.
Alec Allan & Associés