To strengthen our team in Switzerland, we are looking for a Financial Controller.
You will have the following responsibilities:
Full responsibility on financial planning and analysis
- Prepare the budgets and forecasts.
- Ad-hoc analysis, variances, group strategy.
- Business Partnering to the operational management.
Coordinate and manage the monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reporting process.
Run the consolidation, prepare consolidated financial statements under IAS/IFRS.
Present the financial performance of the company to the Group.
Plan and supervise the audit process.
Maintain and improve the Internal Control System.
In cooperation with our external fiscal advisor, comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax fillings.
- Higher level of education in business economics and/or advanced degree in controlling (ACCA/CPA).
- 5+ years of proven working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent MS-office skills, Maconomy is a plus.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Good understanding of business and financial issues.
- Multitasking skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadline.
Fluency in English and in French is a must. German is a plus.
Location : minimum 2 days/week in Lausanne.