• You will manage the mandates of our clients from French-speaking Switzerland in asset management companies and funds.
• You will supervise the implementation of audit tasks and draw up reports and recommendations.
• You will keep up to date with regulatory changes by attending client seminars.
• You will head a team and lead various projects.
• You will gain in-depth knowledge of a broad range of clients.
• You will join an active, diversified team in a rapidly developing sector.
Manager Audit Financial Services - Asset Management
• You have a bachelor's or master's degree or a diploma in economics.
• You are a certified accountant or have another relevant qualification.
• You have five or six years' audit experience for asset management companies and thorough knowledge of IFRS regulations.
• You are fluent in English AND French.
• You are innovative and you enjoy team work and contact with clients.
• You have excellent analytical and summarizing skills.
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are be happy to help.
Learn more about our .
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.