The Junior Accountant must fulfil the following requirements and be able to demonstrate good accounting skills and knowledge, proactive behavior and a can-do attitude.
- All bank administrative and accounting related tasks
- Follow-up on the development of the database for improvement
- Student refund processing
- Update payment in student database
- Petty cash follow up and booking
- Various reconciliations.
- Various ad-hoc analysis and tasks.
- Swiss or B/C Permit
- CFC Employee de Commerce with first experience
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Good knowledge of accounting practice and financial software
- Solid knowledge of the use of MS Office Tools
- Business proficiency level in English (written and spoken)
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Flexible and proactive work approach with ability to work autonomously
Send a motivation letter explaining how you think your skills and experience make you a strong asset for this position / Feel free to reach out our HR Team by email. Your questions are most welcome.
Deadline for applications: 15 January 2024
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Our Group is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to equality and diversity that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, gender or gender expression, sexual orientation, age, social class, national origin, religion, ethnicity, race or color.
We especially encourage qualified women and members of minority groups to apply and welcome all applications that can contribute to a diverse working culture.