Skyguide provides air navigation services for Switzerland and certain adjacent parts of neighbouring countries. With its 1500 employees at 14 locations in Switzerland, the company guides some 1,2 million civil and military flights a year safely and efficiently through Europe's most complex airspace. To ensure that we continue to fulfill this task in the future, we are seeking a :
Communication Trainee (9-12 months)
As a trainee, you will be fully involved in the smooth running of skyguide's communication, and will work with a variety of platforms and communication tools creatively in line with current strategy. You will be able to think and act in terms of network and to take on responsabilities.
- Independently managing the wide of digital communications, as well as their related graphics
- Participate to the communication events and projects assigned
- Collaborate with internal clients and offer them solutions tailored to their communication needs
- Support the communication team in its day-to-day work, whilst being assured of your colleagues' support in return
- Currently studying for a BA or master’s degree in communications, marketing, media studies, social sciences, or equivalent, the internship complements or forms part of your university course
- Demonstrably proactive and flexible by nature
- Ability to describe complex issues in language suited to your target public.
- Excellent writing and editing skills and ability to use a variety of platforms and communication tools (web-based, video, the Adobe Creative Suite, social networks)
- Very good command of English, good command of German and French
Location : Geneva When : from 01.11.2019 (entry date negotiable) Working percentage : 100%
Location : Geneva
When : from 01.11.2019 (entry date negotiable)
Working percentage : 100%
Looking for a job unlike any other?
Please submit your application via our website www.skyguide.ch