Communication Intern "I want the chance to stand out while being part of something outstanding" Nestec SA, Vevey, Switzerland
12 months Internship 100% Starting date: 01.07.2019
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 91.4 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2018. It is present in 190 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 308,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
As a Communication Intern
, you will support the global Nestlé Business Excellence Communications team in achieving key communications objectives through the following deliverables. Key responsibilities
- Support the NBE Communication team in the delivery of the Communications Strategy for key projects
- Draft scripts for video messages and develop visual materials to support key initiatives
- Support the planning, promotion, execution and follow up of live global events such as webcasts
- Develop content for the Nest (internal website), including news articles and visuals
- Support the delivery of communications across a variety of communication channels
- Draft content and layout of success stories for NBE newsletters
- Support the simplification of messages, e.g. through infographics
- Bachelor or Master degree (completed or ongoing) in marketing, design, digital communication or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and basic HTML skills would be an advantage
- Knowledge of video production/editing
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Ability to adapt in a challenging environment
- Excellent level of English (verbal and written communication skills)
Show us that you are capable to work in an ambiguous environment with high exposure to senior stakeholders. If you are proactive, a self-starter, and willing to work both as part of a team and independently when needed, we look forward to hearing from you!
Apply in English at https://jobs.nestle.com/en/home.