Assistant Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant 80% - 100%
SDI Human Resources GmbHSaanen
Publication date:05 août 2022
Place of work:Chilchgasse 2, 3792 Saanen
We are a small private international School based in Saanen near Gstaad - we are unique, family-oriented, with an educational environment, where all students are motivated to fully develop their talents and skills.
We need support in our team and are therefore looking for a:
Assistant Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant 80 - 100%
You are responsible for bookkeeping tasks involving accounts payable, receivable and general ledger items. The administrative assistant duties involve basic clerical support to the Administration team. You are detail oriented, functions well in a fast paces environment and are a team player. A passion for working with children / students and parents is required.
- Handles all aspects of accounts payable (A/P) : entering approved payables & receivables (A/R).
- Handles some aspects of general ledger (G/L): recharges for students / boarders’ expenses.
- Prepares quarterly VAT documents / reports for declaration.
- Files invoices to maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Provide financial reports as requested by external accountant.
- Assists with annual audit.
- Assists with answering of incoming calls / general enquiries emails when office staff are on holiday.
- Assists with Board meeting preparation of financial reports.
- Drafts correspondence as requested.
- Participate in events as needed as a member of administrative staff.
- Other duties as required by School Director and Accountant.
Your Experience & Skills:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- Must be able to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English. Working knowledge of German is advantageous.
- Strong organization skills, detail oriented, precise, flexible and adaptability is required.
- Proficiency in or ability to learn the various software programs utilized at John F. Kennedy International School, including working on a mac operating system, Abacus accounting software, Microsoft Office, Expertise in Excel a must.
- Able to exhibit the Core Values of JFK and enjoy either working in an office environment or independently from home.
- Daily reporting hours and days of the week vary according to the business needs of the department.
- To be part of a growing school with opportunities for advancement.
- Attractive working conditions / flexible hours & conditions.
- Access to your own Macbook Air.
- 5 weeks annual vacation.
- Accident insurance private coverage.
Interested? We offer absolute discretion! Therefore send your CV to our Recruitment Partner SDI Human Resources GmbH: Write an email or call them for more information without obligation!
SDI Human Resources GmbH, Dorfstrasse 44, 3778 Schönried
www.sdihr.ch 41 79 246 69 73
Specialists in recruitment and staff leasing