Urgent Position: Data Analyst
Our client is a worldwide leading company based in Geneva. This is a great opportunity to live and work in one of the most interesting and financially stable cities in Switzerland. Randstad Professionals is urgently looking for a Business & Data Analyst to join a dynamic and growing team.
Your mission :
- Analyse business requirements, design solutions that meet the requested objectives, delivering overall customer satisfaction.
- Analyse and validate data with the intention of driving utilization of various applications.
- Create documentation according to internal standards.
- Drive implementation of new business processes o the company.
- Provide support in creating and presenting systems change requests, testing and training to the users.
- Degree in Analytics or Statistics or Computer Sciences or Business Management
- Minimum 1 years experience as Business Analyst / Data Analyst
- Strong command on Data visualisation tools
- Strong command on Excel / VBA / Access /Tableau /Power BI
- Knowledge on SQL knowledge in MSSQL, Snowflake, or any similar database architecture
- Good Business Intelligence awareness
- Ability to work within a complex and international environment
- English : Fluent
- French : A plus
- Starting date : 1st of March 2020
- 9 to 12 months of contrat possibility of extension