515 Human Ressources Manager job offers
HR Business Partner 100%
Ref jobup.ch: 1917300 | Date: 18 September 2021
HR Business Partner 100%
Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, free skiing and surfing, beach-volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the Human Resources team at its Headquarters in Biel /Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently recruiting for a
HR BUSINESS PARTNER 100%
In this position, your main responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Responsible for personnel sourcing and recruitment for Swatch HQ
- Analysis of needs and personnel selection in collaboration with the operational Managers
- Negotiation of compensation with candidates and issue proposals and contracts
- Contact person for recruitment partners and job boards
- Continuous improvement of sourcing channels and application management
- Active support and advice to managers in developing the teams, support during structural changes
- Contact person for HQ employees in all HR related topics from entry to exit
- Update and control Job Descriptions and Organization Charts
- Creation and constant improvement of on-boarding programs
- Organisation and control of the yearly evaluation process and follow-up with measures if needed
- Participation in the development and optimization of HR processes
- Collaboration on different HR projects
- General administrative tasks, correspondence & support to the HR Team
- Support in internal communication related to HR topics
In addition, you support the Managers in carrying out discussions and solving issues, resolving team conflicts etc. You define and supervise action plans, develop and support solutions, write reports and follow-up when needed. Your suggestions are welcome in topics such as employer branding, employee retention, team building and the constant optimization of HR processes, in order to reach the highest quality standards and employee satisfaction.
This is an autonomous role that will require the skills of a commercial HR Generalist to work closely with the Head of HR and the Management on all aspects of people management. In liaising directly with internal and external parties, your excellent negotiation and intercultural communication skills will help you perform on a daily basis. As a highly dedicated and flexible person you can adapt very quickly to different situations and deal well with ever-changing priorities.
In this role your time management, interpersonal and organizational skills will be called upon. Coming from a commercial background, you ideally bring an Economics degree, further education in HR (Fachfrau-Fachmann / Brevet) or equivalent. You have gained several years' experience in a similar role and exposure in a complex, multi-cultural, fast growing and demanding environment.
Fluency in French, German and English is required, as well as good written expression abilities in all 3 languages.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1
CH - 2502 Biel/Bienne
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to send us your CV in English.