Senior Support & Training Specialist - Coagulation Products
Senior Support & Training Specialist – Coagulation Products.
Who We Are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Global Customer Support (GCS) is the global organization responsible for technical services in the Roche Diagnostics Division. More than 500 co-workers in various locations around the world providing support, training and information to local and regional service & support representatives.
We are looking for a Senior Support & Training Specialist for our coagulation products.
Your main tasks would include:
- Create, review and maintain application and service training content and methodology for job-oriented trainings on Coagulation systems.
- Conduct trainings for country service professionals, regional trainers and global staff to support end customers.
- Provide 2nd level support for country/regional service professionals in order to minimize system down times at customer sites, allowing for a fast workaround or solution.
- Provide on-site support for local and regional service activities to ensure success in first installations, updates and applications.
- Contribute to the knowledge transfer from R&D to the team as well as to service and country / regional support representatives.
- Write, maintain, review and publish application and service related documentation and other support documents.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role the following qualifications / traits are preferred:
- Academic degree in engineering, sciences or related field is preferred
- Several years of work experience in the area of medical technology in either product support, manufacturing, Research & Development or equivalent experience
- Interdisciplinary orientation with the ability to work on Application and Hardware/ Software issues
- Experience / knowledge in Coagulation is a plus
- Certified trainer or related experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, including a customer focused approach, and highly effective teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills to resolve issues
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in an understandable manner
- Strong intercultural competencies, and excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.