Digital Product Manager
Infos sur l'emploi
Date de publication:19 mars 2023
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail:Av. Reverdil 8, 1260 Nyon
Do you have a passion for digital marketing and want to work in an environment that is obsessed with adding value to its customer and employees? Do you want to be part of a global mission to revolutionize shopping online? Are you a dynamic, data driven, creative, good communicator, cheerleader, coach, problem solver, decision maker and passionate digital enthusiast (yes all rolled in one) ? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We have a great opportunity for you to join our team as Digital Product Manager. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product and Retention you will own the Product strategy and roadmap for Webloyalty, you will be managing our portfolio of shopping and leisure programmes in all of our markets and enhancing the engagement with our members.
Your day to day activities will be varied and diverse as you identify opportunities, educate and coordinate with multiple markets, follow and provide business feedback on strategic product initiatives.
In this role, you will work closely with all other business units (Customer Service, Product, Merchandising, Retention, Production, Reputation, Billing, Creative, Account Management, Biz Dev, Legal, Data Analytics) to deliver capabilities that help Webloyalty programs maintain its competitive advantage.
Established in the UK in 2007, Webloyalty has since expanded into Ireland, Netherlands, France, Belgium, Spain and Brazil. In 2011, Webloyalty merged with Affinion Group (based in the US), a global leader in customer engagement and loyalty solutions with over 40 years’ experience. Since then Affinion has rebranded to Tenerity and has over 2,000 partners worldwide, including many of the largest and most respected companies in the financial services, retail, travel, and ecommerce sectors.
We have a strong focus to deliver the best in class member experience, whilst operating in a friendly, transparent, inclusive and multicultural environment. The Digital Product Manager role is diverse and demanding, requiring a unique blend of strong team management, digital marketing and operational skills.
Please find below the main activities and requirements:
- Defining the Product strategy, in line with the global business objectives and ensuring the product owners’ roadmaps translate that strategy.
- Leading, motivating and coaching the Product team. Guiding them in their day-to-day, developing & growing the team, as well as sharing constructive feedback.
- Be the representative, the spokesperson for the team, ensuring clear, effective communication that is aligned with the strategy and influences others.
- Foster teamwork between the various departments, to share and grow knowledge and work efficiency.
- Responsible for overseeing the product operations on all Webloyalty Markets, and ensuring clear visibility of the product operation goals within the business.
- Be responsible for all product metrics, communicating on them efficiently and sharing recommendations that drive and influence our product strategy. Reinforce the team with reporting and encourage data-driven decision making.
- Developing standards, procedures and best practices to ensure smooth operations and strong Product marketing plans.
- Prioritize incoming requests, new ideas and ongoing initiatives, push back on requests if they are not feasible or matching the strategic objectives and ensure clear communication to manage expectations of various stakeholders.
- Constantly identify opportunities for improvement and incorporate new product features to maintain high value proposition products.
- A comprehensive understanding of existing and new propositions through both commercial and analytical reasoning, reporting on ROI over agreed timeframes.
- Collaborate and build productive working relationships with internal and external business partners, stakeholders and third parties act as product evangelist both internally and externally.
- Work closely with development and production team to ensure products are built and delivered to the highest quality, with an excellent understanding of IT DEV constraints.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience in the Marketing field and at least 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing a team and leading them to success
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills both in French and English
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Good understanding of e-commerce environment (CMS / GTM / CRM)
- Proven customer centric approach to marketing
- Great ability of managing conflicts and able to comfortably saying no where appropriate
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with an ability to see both detail and big picture issues
- Having both a data-driven and creative mindset
- Handle pressure without impacting team spirit
- Proven successful track record in dynamic, fast-growth and customer-driven organisation
- Experience of successful project management and strong negotiation skills
- Swiss/EU citizen -valid work permit in Switzerland
- Audrey Ledermann
Agences de placement s'abstenir s.v.p.