Our Consumer Healthcare business develops and markets products in Wellness, Oral health, Nutrition and Skin health categories. Our seven global power brands – Otrivin, Panadol, parodontax, Poligrip, Sensodyne, Theraflu and Voltaren, include some of the most trusted and best-selling brands in the world.
As a QC Incoming Goods Analyst, you will have responsibility to ensure the timely Quality Control and release of Incoming goods (Raw materials) for the production, in compliance with GMP requirements.
These responsibilities include some of the following:
• To participate to problem solving and GPS in collaboration with the QC IG Manager.
• To ensure that Nyon Plant incoming goods are released on time and in compliance with GMP requirements, technical specifications, international standards and both internal SOPs and regulatory approved documents
• To ensure that equipment used for the release of incoming goods is qualified
• To ensure documentation related to the incoming goods inspection process is up to date and compliant (TI, SOP, method of control…)
• Provide direct support to Investigate and Manage Laboratories, Deviations & CAPA and the resolution of technical issues in the laboratory
• Ensure the review of laboratory documentation (logbook, Standard Operating Procedures and Testing Instructions in the laboratory
• To propose corrective actions and to implement controls that will detect at an early stage quality issues which impact production
• To provide direct support to investigate Quality Deviations
• To actively participate in continuous improvement actions: EHS, Quality and cost
• Respect all GMP standards. GMP knowledge and experience to support the requirements expected by Swissmedic, European union agencies and other regulatory bodies to assure that our products meet all cGMP requirements together with our operations and documentation system
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
• 3-5 years Quality Control experience in a Pharmaceutical Industry or Quality Environment
• Proven process understanding (Pharma, GMP, Bulk Manufacturing and Packaging Operations )
• Continuous improvement experience (Lean, 5S, Problem Solving)
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
• CFC in Analytical Chemistry
• Ability to work in a Quality Control Laboratory with European Pharmacopoeail Methods
• Demonstrated autonomy
• Safety, Quality, Result and Customer oriented
• French & English (optional)
• MS Office