In this interesting role you will be collaborating with the HRBP and the external payroll providers (different regions) to ensure the monthly payroll is executed and booked accurately and timely. Furthermore you reconcile the payroll accounts and postings, support the HR administration for onboardings, and make sure the people data is accurate.
ASAP: Payroll Execution Analyst-International environment (m/w)
Our client is a global company with several well known brands to its name. For their regional office we are immediately looking for a motivated and hands-on candidate to support the HRBP with the regional payroll and payroll provider management. This is a temporary role to be filled ASAP and would transform to a permanent role once a fit is confirmed.
- Responsible for reviewing and editing trial payroll
- Responsible for processing final payroll in a timely manner, meeting all internal and external deadlines and distributing to all employees according to set procedures
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with relevant payroll legislation
- Responsible for completing audit schedules for all required payroll transactions
- Supporting employees onboarding from a personnel administration perspective
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and current people data in SAP (HRIS system)
- Conducts the detail review and execution of payroll processing for EMEA & APAC
- Reconciles the payroll postings and the payroll accounts.
- Assist with relocation queries from employees in EMEA and APAC and onboarding the new employees.
- Previous experience in Payroll Execution/Management, ideally on a regional scope
- Background in either HR and/or Finance in relation to payroll management
- Dynamic and motivated personality, eager to learn
- Ability to prioritize, organized way of work
- Immediate availability, motivation to join a fast paced and multinational environment
- Fluent in English, other European languages a plus
- IT Affinity, very good Excel skills
- International and dynamic environment in the Zug Area
- Quick starting-date, long term outlook