Infos sur l'emploi
Date de publication :09 mai 2023
Taux d'activité :100%
Type de contrat :Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail :Air Center, Coquelicots, 16, 1214 Genève/Vernier
Amaris Consulting is an independent consulting and technology company serving businesses. With over 1000 clients worldwide, we have been deploying solutions for the largest projects for over a decade - all made possible by an international team of 6000 talents spread across 5 continents and over 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different business areas: Information Systems & Digital, Telecommunications, Life Sciences and Engineering. We seek to create and develop a community of talent where all our team members can realize their full potential. Amaris is your "stepping stone" to cross the rivers of change, to face the challenges and to realize all your projects successfully.
We are looking for dynamic consultants to grow our Information Systems & Digital team in Switzerland. Your experience, knowledge, and commitment will help us to face our client's challenges.
You will be supporting different projects through your expertise as IT Project Manager.
Your main responsibilities:
- Define, plan, and direct the execution of assigned integration projects for our IT customers (Commercial and Affiliate stakeholders) while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk to produce a high-quality product
- Ensure project objectives/requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders
- Facilitate project management activities across the entire project management methodology: ensure successful and timely completion of deliverables, track progress against baseline schedule, manage project priorities and ensure adherence to the agreed scope
- Proactively conduct risk and issue management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects; formulate risk and issue mitigation strategies, recommend and implement solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related engineering disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience as Project Manager
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- PMP, PMI, PRINCE2 or Scrum certification
- Excellent communications skills in French and English
- Mobile in Switzerland
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.
Agences de placement s'abstenir s.v.p.