Contract Manager (f/m/d)
E.ON Energy Markets GmbHEssen, Germany
Date de publication:29 juin 2022
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail:Essen, Germany
E.ON Energy Markets GmbH is a subsidiary of the E.ON Group headquartered in Essen, Germany. Its main purpose is to bundle access to trading markets for E.ON's regional units, the associated risks and to perform services and additional value-creating activities. This includes the provision of portfolio strategies, risk management concepts and business activities in the field of data and information processing. The company is active in various European countries.
E.ON is one of the strongest operators of European energy networks and energy-related infrastructure, as well as a provider of advanced customer solutions for more than 50 million customers. With a total of over 75,000 employees we are represented in 15 countries. By focusing on two sustainable growth areas and with the acquisition of innogy, we are ideally positioned to drive the energy transition in Germany and Europe.
At E.ON diversity matters. We welcome all people and are convinced that differences make us stronger. Become part of our inclusive and diverse company culture!
We are looking for a Contract Manager (f/m/d) to join our E.ON Energy Markets GmbH team.
Contract Manager (f/m/d)
E.ON’s central Contract Management function is responsible to establish and maintain trading relationships with all kind of counterparts in the European wholesale market including negotiation of master trading agreements as well as contracts with exchanges, clearing banks, brokers and TSOs. Contract Management is acting as an interface between various internal stakeholders (e.g. trading desks, legal, tax, regulatory compliance, accounting, back office, credit) to ensure that all relevant aspects of the trading business in a complex international organization are appropriately and efficiently covered in its contract landscape.
- You prepare and participate in negotiations on collateral documents including margining agreements as well as master trading agreements
- You establish and maintain trading relationships with various counterparts in Europe
- You develop product descriptions and confirmation templates based on contractual requirements
- You support in handling potential non-performance and default situations
- You take care of an Audit-proof documentation for any kind of contractual documents
- You act as a coordinating interface between various support functions with the E.ON Group (e.g. legal, accounting, tax, regulatory, compliance)
- You manage and administrate trading licenses and authorizations
- Graduated in law, engineering or business administration or comparable qualifications
- First professional experience in energy trading/procurement or a similar environment
- Knowledge of energy commodity markets and master trading agreements, ideally both financial and physical, would be beneficial
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with different stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Excellent communication skills, a high level of teamwork and great enthusiasm
- Excellent English language skills, spoken and written
- Ability to work precisely in high volume business
Apart of our inspiring and dynamic international working atmosphere we have following attractive employee benefits to keep you motivated and healthy:
- flexible working hours
- regular trainings
- E.ON Pension Plan
- private car leasing
- free parking space
- company credit card
- fitness club and physiotherapy
- job ticket available
- kindergarten places
- family service support
- subsidized canteen
Additionally, we offer…
- the opportunity to shape the new energy world
- the chance to shape E.ON’s future
- exciting business challenges to be solved
- a space to develop ideas and create personal impact
- an agile and hands-on environment
Do you have questions?
For further information please contact Sarah Klammer, Write an email.
What you need to know:
Contract type: Permanent:
Working time: Part or Full time
Company: E.ON Energy Markets GmbH
Function area: Administration; General Management/ Corporate Management
E.ON Energy Markets GmbH