Interim Consolidation and Reporting Manager
Salt Mobile SA
Infos sur l'emploi
Date de publication :09 juin 2023
Taux d'activité :100%
Type de contrat :Temporaire
Lieu de travail :Rive droite, Rive gauche, Ville de Genève, Neuchâtel, La Côte, Nord vaudois, Région lausannoise,...
We are looking for talented people who share our interests and values. Do you concentrate on the essentials and keep what you promise? Are you trying to make the complicated simple and are unmistakably different in everything you say and do? And most importantly, are you good at offering exceptional service every day?
At Salt we live the culture of motivation, which ensures a unique work environment. The atmosphere is the result of personal effort, teamwork and support. We encourage and challenge each other, we dare and trust.
For a six months maternity leave coverage, we are looking for a
Start date: September 1st, 2023
- Responsible for consolidation for IFRS and Local Gaap/C.O.
- Ensure timely and accurate Closing the books for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting in accordance with IFRS.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder’s equity, cash flow statements and notes in accordance with IFRS.
- Support monthly account reconciliation reviews and variance analysis.
- Support the external audit process working closely with external audit team
- Support the Director of Tax and Accounting for specific accounting projects on IFRS including the adoption of new accounting standards and new requirements, treatment of complex transactions and operations
- Participate in cross functional projects and assist other functions with financial reporting and disclosure matters
What you bring
- Master Degree in Finance or Controlling
- 5 to 10 years of experiences in accounting
- Fluent in French and working knowledge of English
- Knowledge of SAP would be appreciated
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong organization skills and flexible
What we offer
- An exciting and dynamic environment with a unique start-up corporate culture where proactivity and personal commitment are highly valued
- Attractive salary with annual bonus
- Very attractive pension fund conditions
- Flexible working hours with 6 weeks of holidays
- Part-time home office possible
- Modern and ergonomic workplace
- Various fringe benefits
- Free Mobile Subscription and discounts on our products
Have you always dreamed of working in a refreshingly unique and diverse environment? Then we definitely want to get to know you. Apply online (we only consider complete applications with resume, work certificates, diplomas).
Salt Mobile SA
Agences de placement s'abstenir s.v.p.