Social Media Coordinator
Date de publication :06 June 2023
Taux d'activité :100%
Type de contrat :Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail :Le Locle
Social Media Coordinator
Tissot has been growing and developing its tradition of innovation since 1853. From the early days to the present, in its home in Le Locle in the Swiss Jura Mountains, Tissot has translated craftsmanship and precision into stylish timepieces now sold in over 160 countries around the world. Special materials, advanced functionality and meticulous design detail join forces to create the luxury of accessibility. Today Tissot is a member of the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch producer and distributor of Swiss watches. The tradition of innovation lives on, keeping closely in touch with the times.
As Social Media Coordinator, you will be part of the international digital marketing team at the Tissot headquarter. Your will be responsible for overseeing the company's social media accounts and develop the visibility and desirability of the brand by implementing the social media organic content strategy.
Your mission :
- Oversee company's social media accounts, mainly on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Design, build and maintain our social media organic presence
- Work closely with the marketing teams to define the social media calendar and identify which assets work best
- Create social media & newsletter copies and visuals adaptations with agencies
- Coordinate the social media & newsletter calendar in close cooperation with the CRM specialist
- Collaborate, support & train our local markets to develop their social media presence in accordance with the company vision
- Analyze social media account performances with pro-active suggestions and improvements
- Setup of reporting templates for the management
- Work closely with the paid media specialist to ensure coherence between organic and paid activities
- Work closely with the customer care team to analyze social media comments and DM
- Team player that is self-motivated and has the ability to work proactively and independently
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to grow business
- Passionate about digital marketing, following new online trends and practices
- First professional experience in Social media is required, preferably in upmarket goods sector
- University degree in business, marketing or media
- Experience in Meta Business Manager, YouTube Creator Studio, TweetDeck, Pinterest Business Hub, Tik Tok platform & LinkedIn platform with proven track record
- Experience with a Social Media Management tool is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong analytical, planning and time management skills
- Fluent in French and English is mandatory
Chemin des Tourelles 17, 2400 Le Locle.
Possibility to work from our remote offices (located in Bienne, Lausanne and Neuchâtel).
We are offering an interesting and stimulating role in a fast-paced international environment within a dynamic and collaborative team. If you are ready to take up this new challenge, do not hesitate to apply online. We are looking forward to read you.