We are looking for a Change Manager to support an In-Country Organizational Effectiveness & Governance project.
The position is supposed to start ASAP. You will provide strategic thinking, analytics and operational support to the Project Head to ensure the completion of the deliverables.
Our client is an international service company.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
Finalize draft Governance Framework, In-Country Assessment approach &
Organizational Effectiveness methodology
Establish Integrated Fact Base for the current in-country governance design &
Initial Prioritization by the Secretariat
SMART Action Plans that are Validated
Finalization of the In-Country Governance Framework & Organizational (PR)
Effectiveness Monitoring Methodology
Project plan for delivery
* Framework and tools for conducting the assessment
* Light minutes of meetings / workshops held, and discussion outcomes
* Submission of a final report that includes the detailed methodology and overall
findings, conclusion and recommendations
* PowerPoint presentation slide deck with overall key findings, conclusions and
Profil du candidat
French and English Fluency.
University degree in public or business administration, finance or other relevant
* Qualification in project management or equivalent, or work experience in a project
management /change management / business improvement capacity
* Experience working in strategic business consulting, including in organizational
* Working experience in an international and multicultural environment.
* At least four years of professional experience, including in organizational
effectiveness, governance, business processes analysis or program planning and
* Experience with project management methodology;
* Experience coordinating between cross-divisional teams;
* Experience implementing organizational change using change management
Conditions et Avantages
To be discussed.