The Product Manager is responsible for both the upstream and downstream marketing activities of the line of products. This includes preparing the 3 year strategy roadmap, develop the marketing launch plan for new products, pilot the creation of marketing and sales collaterals and train the sales force on value.
Senior Product Manager (f/m)
Our client is a medical device company who evolve at a Global level.
- Analyze market for evolving trends in clinical applications, new product and technologies, to develop the Strategy.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering) through market requirements, marketing claims and product validation.
- Work closely with Area Sales Managers. Convince and federate them around his/her marketing tactics and train them on marketing tools.
- Engineering (MBA is a plus) or Master degree with good technical knowledge
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Good understanding of the medical industry and good clinical knowledge
- Previous sales or sales process experience
- Interpersonal & management skills
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills
- Mobility and willingness to travel up to 40%
A dynamic opportunity to work at an upstream and downstream level at a Global level.