Publication date:08 juin 2023
Place of work:Avenue de Rhodanie 40C, 3eme etage, 1007 Lausanne
KFC, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, is a global chicken restaurant brand with a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. It all started with one cook, Colonel Harland Sanders, who created a finger lickin’ good recipe more than 75 years ago, a list of secret herbs and spices scratched out on the back of the door to his kitchen. Today we still follow his formula for success, with real cooks breading and freshly preparing our delicious chicken by hand inmore than 22,000 restaurants in over 135 countriesand territories around the world.
Reporting to the Western Europe Commercial Finance Manager, the Retail Finance Analyst is pivotal in establishing & implementing KFC’s financial strategy in a region of 800+ stores. He will work cross-functionally work with Marketing, Development, Operations, teams to provide insights and support for all analytical activities.
30%) Sales performance analysis
Analyze sales performance & key sales drivers, identifying opportunities & risks to support marketing decisions.
Build & enhance tools to track performance vs competitors. Consolidate market share across the region.
(20%) Enhance Sales Forecasting Capabilities
Incorporate, consolidate & enrich forecasts from markets. Provide support and continuously refine sales forecasting methodologies, to inform financial plans. Incorporate key external drivers, and strategic levers to deliver precise forecasts.
30%) Deliver deep, actionable, commercial insights
Build business cases for menu strategies with margin impact and cannibalization rates to support informed decision making.
Analyze baskets, to assess performance of key promotions & innovations.
Build modelling tools & enhance capability of the region to track 360 KPI’s such as Brand Awareness or Guest Satisfaction.
20%) Provide Support on pricing strategies
Collaborate with market teams to deliver key insights on pricing strategies.
Build common tools & enhance capabilities to ensure smart & consistent pricing across the region.
WEBU Head of Planning
WEBU Commercial Finance Manager
Markets Commercial Planning Teams (Iberia, Italy, Germany, Netherlands)
Key business partners: Marketing Team, IT Team, Engineering Team, Operations Teams, Development Team
Global Finance team
Knowledge and skills required:
- Consistently strong academics in management, finance or economics: Masters from a top University
- Between 3 to 5 years professional experience as Financial Analyst.
- Prior experience in retail and/or food & beverages is a plus; passion for it is a must
- Key skills required: commercial mindset, high financial literacy, expertise in financial modeling & analysis, strong influencing & interpersonal skills, strong drive & self-starter mentality
- IT: Office pack, Excel; Experience with Business Intelligence recommended (Power BI/Power Pivot a plus)
- Languages: high proficiency in English required
- Other: determination for a high growth, international career
- Position based in Lausanne, Switzerland; ability to work in Switzerland is a must
- Marie Boy
No recruitment agencies please