General Ledger Accountant (Quick start)
This is a temporary General Ledger Accountant role based in Geneva.
- Maintenance of general ledger accounts including month end balance sheet reconciliations, i.e. prepayments, accruals, fixed assets, others.
- Maintain bank accounts, preparing payments and reconciling bank transactions.
- Significant involvement with the month end process.
- Intercompany recharge management.
- Support in the preparation of budgets, rolling forecasts & estimates.
- Ensure strict compliance with financial & business controls required by the Division/Group and external auditors.
- Support remediation on internal and external audit deficiencies.
- Degree in accounting mandatory.
- Prior GL accounting experience (Min. 3 years).
- SAP experience essential.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- English and another European language fluent.
- Immediately available.
- Swiss national or EU citizen eligible to work in Switzerland with no restriction.
Resume in English and work certificates.